RETIREMENT PLANNING: QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
1. At what age do I plan to retire?
2. How much money will I need?
3. What would I like to do? Would I like to travel? Open my own business?
4. Have I considered inflation, and its impact on my retirement income?
5. What happens if I, or my spouse, need long-term care due to stroke or other medical event?
6. Do we have long-term care insurance? Does our life insurance policy offer coverage?
7. What will we do if we outlive our money?
8. Would I like a tax-free retirement?